A number of convenient payment methods are available
- Standing Order - Please <CLICK HERE> to download a form
- Internet or Telephone Banking (BACS, Faster Payments etc)
- Bank details listed at foot of invoice/statement. Include first line of address as reference
- Credit/Debit Cards
NOTE- As of 30/4/12 we have had problems with Mastercards. We are working with Nochex to resolve this problem. We can still accept Visa cards and most debit cards. Sorry for any invonvenience caused.
- Click the logo to make a secure payment
- Please type invoice number and your name and address in the message section to help us identify your payment
-Note: Maximum value for this payment method is £100
- Personal or Company Cheque
- Please write invoice number/job address on reverse of cheque
NOTE: We do not normally accept cash payments unless by special arrangement. Please call the office for details.