Perfectshine is committed to protecting your privacy. When you browse through this web site, we do collect information to enable us to track the usability and efficiency of the web site. This information includes the number of times a web page is accessed, the browser used, and the paths taken when moving through the web site. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Collecting your Personal Information
Perfectshine will make clear if we are asking to collect information, which personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you and give the opportunity to opt out.
Use of your Personal Information
Perfectshine uses your personal information for the following primary purposes:
- To make the web site easier for you to use by asking you to enter your personal information only once
- To provide on-line services
- To help us create and deliver content most relevant to you
- Perfectshine does not share this information with any other organisation
- Perfectshine will not disclose your personal information, without notice, and then, only if required to do so by law
To ensure this web site meets our visitors’ needs Perfectshine collects web site statistics using cookies. A cookie is a piece of code, which is placed on the users browser when they visits one of our web sites. A cookie can only be place on a visitor’s computer if the customer accepts cookies or if the customer has visited the site previously and allowed the cookies.
Changes to this Statement
Perfectshine may occasionally update this privacy statement. When this is done we will also revise the ‘last updated’ date of the privacy statement.